Are you empowering Canadians by building financial products and services that are accessible, low-cost, and easy to use? Are you tired of people assuming you’re just like everyone else in the finance industry? Are you sick of being on a hamster wheel of growth tactics that don’t seem to work for more than a month?
We should talk.
I’m betting your problem isn’t awareness and “getting in front of people”. I’m betting your problem is that you’re not getting in front of the right people. I’m betting that people know about you, but that they don’t understand why they need you. Deeper then that, they don’t trust you.
No amount of “differentiation”, Facebook ads, and highlighting product features is going to fix that.
You’ve got a connection problem that needs to be solved with clearer communication. Which, as you might have guessed, is where I come in…
I help you get off the hamster wheel and build steady, long-term growth by creating content your customers actually look forward to.
Imagine that? Image not sending out a newsletter one week and having someone email you to say, “Hey, where are you folks? I missed you Friday morning!”
Imagine being missed. That’s the power of good content and clear copy.
These are the happy customers that are going to tell their friends about you. And that’s how you’re going to see the conversions and bottom line growth you’re after. It’s not easy, but it works.
Let’s make it happen.
- Blog strategy, content, and management. I help you develop a strategy for your blog and write targeted content that cuts through the noise and engages your customers. We need to commit to a minimum of three months together to see meaningful progress and gather useful data about your audience.
- Newsletter strategy, content, and management. Same deal as above! It’s all about keeping you regularly connected with your customers so that you can continue building and selling things that they actually want to buy.
- Content audits (add-on service for blog and newsletter clients). Is your messaging and branding consistent across your website, app, social media channels, newsletter, blog, and any other marketing materials you have? Does your messaging line up with your values? I show you where things are out of alignment and provide you with actionable fixes. Let’s make sure you’re saying what you mean to say to who you mean to say it to.
What you should know about me
- I don’t manage social media accounts, write website copy, or write email funnels.
- I’m not a designer (obviously) but I like working with them.
- I don’t believe you need to be everywhere. I don’t believe that every company needs a blog, or a Facebook page, or a whatever-it-is.
- I’m over the term “content marketing”. I’d rather simply figure out who your customers are, where they hang out online, and how you can help them. Let’s make your company human, not a content marketing machine. By humans for humans, because people buy from people.
- I’m not big on the typical ‘downloadable opt-in followed by a multi-email sequence’ tactic to grow and convert your list. Not because it never works! Email funnels have their place. But because many businesses use them as a crutch, get hung up on them, and lose sight of the bigger picture in the process. Also, I think as consumers we’re getting tired of it. My focus is on cultivating regular lines of communication with your customers through a blog or newsletter.
Sound like we need to work together? Please fill out this form and I’ll get back to you within 2 business days.