What would happen if we moved from an economy built on these things *points left* to those *points right*.
- From “because this is the way we’ve always done it” to something that breathes and evolves alongside us
- From individual self-interest to collective wellness
- From systems that serve consumption to ones that empower creation
- From prescriptive, top-down solutions to engaged co-creation
- From rigid directions to guiding principles
- From “how can I make more money?” to “how can I help people more?”
- From optimized for the short-term to built for the long-term
- From structures that crumble under adversity to ones that are designed to endure it
Where would we be? What would work look like? Whose voices would we be listening to? What would we measure?
How would a world built on these things change everything? And how can we act as if, right now?
Every day, we have the opportunity to build something better. Every day, we can act as if.